For 9 muffins:
• 360g of whole wheat flour
• 10g of sodium bicarbonate
• 1/2 tsp of salt
• 112 g of olive oil
• 180 ml of agave syrup or honey
• 470g Raspberry Flavored GUTsy Captain Kombucha
• Fresh raspberries
1. Heat the oven to 220°C. Grease a muffin tin with a little olive oil or melted coconut oil. Reserve.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Pour the oil and agave syrup over the dry ingredients, then the kombucha. Beat the mixture until incorporated. Don't over mix or the muffins will have a stiffer consistency.
3. Immediately pour the mixture into the cavities of the muffin tin and layer some raspberries on top.
4. Place in the oven for 5 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 190°C and finish cooking for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool down a bit. Serve with your favorite Kombucha!
If the muffins start to burn, put aluminum foil inside.
Enjoy your food!